ZAFIRAH 'ATIKAH BT AFANDI
+Follow or Home ?
Z|A
Expresiones
Expresiones
SEDIH
Friday, July 27 | 2:47 AM | 0 Rain[s]
ASSALAMUALAIKUM

hancur aty ku. mengenang di kau ~~~
wuh. na brjiwang lah pulak.
why. title zaf SEDIH.
hmm. mang aty nih tgh sedih.
actually kan.
zaf trdgr lgu korea nih.
YA ALLAH.
mmg mnyentuh hati.
ase na nanges bile dgr.
YA ALLAH . tolonglah. don't make me cry.
sebb zaf da lame ta nanges.

hei lagu jgn la wat zaf cmnih.
jahat kan.
smpai aty wat aty zaf terfeeling cmnih.
tak suke tau.

ni ha lagu yg zaf maksudkn.

HELLO - HUH GAK

We can’t break up- It’s too early for separation for us
You can’t just leave me like this
There’s so much that I didn’t say yet
Please don’t leave me like this

Because it’s you, I’m-
Because it was you, I-
I can’t go on like this
The reason I live is only you
Please don’t leave me

You are my love, my love that I long for
You’re the person that used to love me
Now I can’t touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily, hello hello

Because I loved you, I’m-
Because I really loved you, I’m-
Suffering to the point of death, to the point of death
Can you see me dying and not alive?
Please come back to me

You are my love, my love that I long for
You’re the person that used to love me
Now I can’t touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily

If it was going to end like this
If this is really the end
I want to go back to the time when we didn’t know each other
If it’s too late, if it’s too late

I TOLD U I WANNA DIE _ HUH GAK
I bring you up in my mind like this
Even the long moments, I remember
Again today, if only I can see your back
For just a moment
I can’t say anything else than I want to die
I can’t take on a life without you
I only wait for you to return
Now you are not here but
Please, I miss you so much, I love you
I’m a fool – I can’t let you go
I run out of breath, crazily
I try to push you out all night
But still Source: LYBIO.net
I can’t say anything else than I want to die
I can’t take on a life without you
I only wait for you to return
Now you are not here but
Please, I miss you so much
I miss you to death
If only the heavens will allow you to me
Even if I die, I can’t leave, I can’t cast you aside
Oh no no no, what am I anyway?
Even if I die, I can’t leave, I love you
Don’t leave me here
Please, I miss you so much
I miss you to death
If only the heavens will allow you to me
Even if I die, I can’t leave, I can’t cast you aside
Oh no no no, what am I anyway?
Even if I die, I can’t leave, I love you
Don’t leave me here
Please, please, please – I love you
When I’m gonna see you, I’ll tell you something
Finally I found someone special (new)
We’ll finally be together
I love you
I will wait for you
Thanks Everybody

*Ni zaf translatekn korea to english.
lau zaf letak bhse korea. tade sape pun pham.
due lagu nih mcm cerita. ad smbungn.
mmg klau tgk video die. mang mnanges la.


pelakon at dlm video klip tuh.
hensem kan.
alngkh bhgie lau zaf dpt die.
pergh~.
berangn jela kau zaf.
afiq sntiase hensem to me.
kan AFIQ !
hha.
love u dear <3




Old Post | New Post
Bonjour
Welcome Dear

Hello Peeps !
You have stuck to no where. Click here and you will be fly over tu heaven.

Replace this Welcome Note with your's.
italic underline bold